2019 Update from BREA: Appraisal Laws and Regulations
Case Studies from Enforcement
Our speakers are Aaron Klinger, Chief of Enforcement, BREA; Don Fruechti, Supervising Investigator BREA; and John Hassler, Supervising Investigator, BREA. They will cover:
- Changes in BREA laws and regulations
- What recent changes mean to you, the practicing appraiser
- What future proposed changes might mean to you
- BREA complaint and investigation process
- Case studies-Examples of how the enforcement process works in the real world
This class is approved for two hours of continuing education by the California Bureau of Real Estate Appraisers (approval number pending).
Cost is $30 for members/$60 for non-members and includes dinner at the Dante Club. If you are not an REAA member, please select the Non-Member reservation in Eventbrite.
4:30 to 5:30 Chapter board meeting
5:30 to 6:30 Registration and networking
6:30 to 7:00 Dinner
7:00 to 9:00 The class
Registration closes on Friday, November 1 at 5 PM so we can let the Dante Club know how many people to expect for dinner. A limited number of walk-in meals will be available.